Good Tuesday morning! It’s Release Day for The Ghosts of Peppernell Manor!
I invite you to visit any or all of the five blogs I’m visiting today. Here are the links:
1. Review and giveaway at View from the Birdhouse: http://www.birdhouse-books.com/2015/04/book-review-and-giveaway-ghosts-of.html
2. Guest post at Novel Spaces: http://novelspaces.blogspot.com/2015/04/guest-author-amy-reade-five-things.html
3. Guest post at Susan M. Toy: https://readingrecommendations.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/amy-reade/?fb_action_ids=10152665400446710&fb_action_types=news.publishes&fb_ref=pub-standard&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1057262980955238%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22news.publishes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22pub-standard%22%5D
4. Interview at A Blue Million Books: http://abluemillionbooks.blogspot.com/2015/04/terrible-ten-with-amy-reade.html
5. Guest post and giveaway at Dru’s Book Musings: http://drusbookmusing.com/2015/04/28/carleigh-warner/#comment-40132
And today at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time, Mollie Cox Bryan will be hosting me at the Facebook Launch Party for her new novella, Scrappily Ever After. If you love scrapbooking and murder with a little romance, then you’ll enjoy Mollie’s books. Mollie would love it if you stopped by the party! You have to be on Facebook to attend; just type “Scrappily Ever After” into the Facebook search bar and voila! Hope to see you there!
Until next week,